One of the primary focal areas of the Southern African weltwärts Network (SAwN) is to develop its members' capacity in hosting volunteers.
A conference and annual general meeting (AGM) is set to allow for major training and development in areas identified by SAwN members as critical needs.
Convening the AGM is a mandatory requirement for SAwN in order to remain accountable to its members and engage stakeholders on critical issues moving forward. It also provides an opportunity to showcase the organisation's achievements.
- Provide training in critical areas identified by members as vital knowledge gap needs.
- Provide crucial skills transference that members can take back and implement in their organisations
- Strengthen organisations' capacity to look after and deal with volunteers when critical issues arise
- Complete the annual SAwN AGM
- Provide feedback to members on activities completed and upcoming plans